Sales representative Romandie et France
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
You will work either from your home or in La Chaux-de-Fonds office and will join Luthy Machines SA, world leader in second hand machines. We are looking for a successful technical sales professional benefiting from some international sales experience, and who thrives on developing relationships. You will be expected to travel about 50 to 75% of your time.
Your essential tasks:
Define the go-to-market strategy and channel development for the second hand machines locally by:
· Define the appropriate strategy in the targeted area.
· Identify relevant customer and potentials in assigned area.
· Develop and implement sales plans and programs within the area.
· Identify potential second hand machines to buy and trade.
· Analyze market and competition and communicate the results to headquarter.
· Provide weekly and monthly report for all assigned countries and any reports requested by management.
· Elaborate a rolling 12 month sales forecast.
· Formal technical education – machining engineering preferred.
· Sales experience in the assigned countries.
· Fluent French, English and other languages would be a plus.
What Luthy Machines SA offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package related to sales achievement.
· Challenging projects in a small dynamic team.
· Great freedom and opportunities for enthusiastic young person who wants to be success full.
We are expecting to receive your application via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: www.luthymac.ch